❤EVENT❤En-Chan-ted Siblings put the ocean into my fingers

She is in the launch of Enchanted Siblings second anniversary decoration with unicorn theme desserts
Add caption

 If you're in town, having surrounded by a selection of nail arts with similar prices, need someone to suggest you the best nail art.




Here comes the 2nd year anniversary of Enchanted Siblings nail art studio managed by the CHAN siblings of four.


People queue at the door of enchanted siblings for nail art appointment

You would be surprise with their swoon worthy nail arts available OR, they created.



I call them art, because they draw my fingers from raw.
The skill, the speed of habit drawing, the quality and services are in no doubt.

They even bring the ocean and beach into my fingers!
The crystal are from Swaroski.
Nail Art - Ocean and beach on the fingers by Enchanted Siblings Publika
I had hard time during the selection as they've more than 300 nail arts. Spent me half and hour to pick.

The unicorn gradient.
Nail art by Enchanted Siblings with unicorn gradient colour signature design

The luxury silvers.
I would love this for my wedding.
Nail art by Enchanted Siblings with wedding shining silvers

The printed lover.
I call the handsome as my lovers (*_*)
Nail art by Enchanted Siblings with printed Korean idols

The making of my bracelet. This is much anticipated follow up to the nail art drawings.
The clear white marble printed beats bracelet with crystal love pendant.
Bracelet in enchanted siblings with marble design beats

They have taught me to select the beats, follow by putting them into the string and place onto my wrist.
Stepheny Siew making her own bracelet in Enchanted Siblings Sri Petaling
They are opened for you to choose the colour of your favourite.

Too there're Dream Catcher Tutorial for us!
If you followed my Facebook, I had bad dreams and insomnia for months.

I believe dream catcher send my soul to peace night and be energetic every morning.
The material of making dream catcher

And this is my Dreamy Catcher Babe in my room with me now.
The dream catcher made by Stepheny Siew guided by Enchanted Siblings Sri Petaling

During this anniversary, they have cute macaroni hand cream/critical cream and masks in sale.

These cutie macaroni babies are awaiting to be brought home.
Imagine, unicorn or pastel lovers, having these in your bags to travel. Cute useful and mini weight.
Items selling in enchanted siblings

Owhh~ These are real macaroon, for your stomach. But none of us want a pick from the unicorn. It hurts and our heart hurts too!
The Unicorn Macaroon pastel colours

I think you need this. A snap of voucher to claim your nail art.

Claim or enquire here.
Address attached.
For nail art and for eyebrow embroidery.
Discount voucher of Enchanted Siblings
Discount voucher of Enchanted Siblings

There are 2 outlets for Enchanted Siblings. Sri Petaling and in the Publika.
Address:

Sri Petaling
No.11-G, Jalan Radin Bagus 9
Bandar Baru Sri Petaling
57000 KL.

Publika
A1-G2-08
Publika Solaris Dutamas
No1, Jalan Dutamas
50480 KL

I went the Publika.
Look at the fairytale outset! I thought I was in the castle, with professional servers serving my fingers. Careful brushing your nails, full attention of arts.
Enchanted Siblings Publika Branch
Visit their social medias. I promise, you will love their arts.

Thank you for the open door gift !
I used to have fragrance candle light up when I am in my bathtub weekly.
Hand soap and fragrance candle from the VIP Handmade.

I end my day with the spa in my house playing with beautiful fingers and the lights in the candle.
VIP Handmade fragance candle by enchanted siblings

Then, a glass of apple vinegar in front my my television.
A glass of apple vinegar held in hand of Stepheny Siew and her finger nail art with ocean theme done by Enchanted Siblings Publika

@thestepheny pages

No comments:

人生的旅客TheStepheny

INSTAGRAM FEED

@thestepheny