❤INFO❤New Zealand Inspired Apple Fox Cider Is Now in Malaysia



Remembering my teenager-hood, all I can have were only ciders. 
My dad never loves to see me having alcohol, but ciders, I don’t care~ I can’t resist the sweet fresh juicy taste. 
Haha~

In this summer 11th August 2017, I found something NEW in Malaysia!

The Apple Fox Finally Brings New Zealand Inspired Cider To Our Shores – Peninsular Malaysia.

Inspired by New Zealand cider makers, Apple Fox uses the best-kept secrets of cider making in creating a distinct, refreshing smooth drinking experience, served over ice.  The APPLE FOX CIDER we call it, with 4.5% ABV and delivers an instant refreshing taste.

I already tasted and it was a AHHH~ from me ^_^

I saw the apple ciders available everywhere is Malaysia’s hypermarket and even in the local little hawker restaurants.

With the all time summer days in Malaysia, it is so much chilling to have the Cold Juicy Apple Fox Cider from fridge into your mouth and straight down to your throat!

#WhatTheFox is this?

This New Zealand-inspired apple cider that ripples your senses with a crisp refreshing taste, made from only good, fresh orchard apples.


By going into the heart of natural freshness – the orchard – Apple Fox Cider captures the essence of purity from where the freshest apples are grown.

Just like a fox hunting in the orchard, this alcoholic cider will steal the hearts of those seeking a brand that stands for straight-up, instant refreshment with a contemporary and bold edge.

I can’t have real fox in the show ya! Haha!

These Foxmen are hunting in the orchard for the tasty juicy Apple Fox Ciders.
Have you ever drink together with the Fox? I want to share my Apple Fox Ciders with them.
  
All they wanted is just a sip of these!
The Cold Chilling Apple Fox ready in the Orchard!

And yea, they’re all here in Malaysia~

Apple Fox is available from August 2017 and available in 320ml cans and 325ml bottles from hypermarkets, supermarkets and convenience stores, also in bars, pubs and restaurants.

Now, a special introductory price from RM5.80 per can will be offered for a limited time!

When will the limited time end? I have no idea!
Just grab it now and have a try at RM5.80~


Keep updated by following Apple Fox Cider’s Pages !
You will know their promotion just in a notification ^_^


Hashtag to go!!! #WhatTheFox and #AppleFoxCider
while enjoying a Fox with your friends!



Follow my social media for more ^_^
I love sharing

人生的旅客TheStepheny

INSTAGRAM FEED

@thestepheny