❤INFO❤Changing Google Adsense website URL



I blogged this in ENGLISH because I found a lot of bloggers cannot settle the issue and they asked in quite a few forums searching for help.

I hope this help everyone so I blogged in the international language!

I have been facing the same issue for a month and I keep researching the solution of switching the website URL but it seems NOT possible to switch the website URL for your existing adsense account.

Look at my case, if you were facing the same, I have solution for you !

INSTEAD OF changing the webiste URL that linked to your existing google adsense account,
CHANGE YOUR BLOG ADMIN EMAIL ADDRESS and link to a NEW ADSENSE ACCOUNT and delete the existing adsense account.

Look at my case:

My blogger 1st email address: siewpeiwen88@gmail.com
My existing blog address that has shut down: https://followstepheny.blogspot.my
My exsiting adsense account : Adsense111 (just a code to represent 1st google adsense account)

My NEW email address: stephenyblog@gmail.com
My current blog address: http://www.yesnobabe.com
My NEW created adsense account : Adsense222 (just a code to represent 1st google adsense account)


Scenario: 
Adsense111 linked to website URL: https://followstepheny.blogspot.my
When I try to sign in or change my website URL via https://www.google.com/adsense/login

It shows this:
The website URL is NOT clickable to change and still stick to the none exist old blog address!!

So no matter how many times I clicked to sign in, it will show me this email informing the adsense account is not approved due to my site was DOWN.

Then I try also to change the website from the blogger account, 
by clicking the "EARNING" tab from left


then click "SWITCH ADSENSE ACCOUNT"

And I saw this website URL column is available to be filled in, I filled in as below with my new website URL and clicked "accept association" and I thought I was succeeding.
However, I still got the same email informing that my google adsense account was fail to approved.

Reason because: my google adsense account is attached with the 1st blog website https://followstepheny.blogspot.my!!

What I did at the EARNING tab was only to link my second website URL: http://www.yesnobabe.com to the 1st google adsense account Adsense111 which is not an approved adsense account.

(If your case is an APPROVED adsense account, only that you cannot edit the website URL due to you switch your blog address, you can do the previous step by associating your second blog address to the same google adsense account by CLICKING the SWITCH ADSENSE ACCCOUNT from blogger's EARNING setting.)

STEPS TO CHANGE BLOG PRIMARY EMAIL ADDRESS AND
LINK TO A WHOLE NEW ADSENSE ACCOUNT


STEP1

If you are in the same case with me that Adsense111 is being informed in email that it is not approved, you can do the following steps:
(Case that your 1st adsense account is NOT approved and NOT successful to edit the website URL)

Go sign in your blogger with your existing email address. Mine: siewpeiwen88@gmail.com
Then go to Settings -> Basic -> Click Add author
fill in your new gmail address. Mine: stephenyblog@gmail.com

After that, THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT STEP!
Use a DIFFERENT BROWSER to sign in your new email address and accept the invitation as author of the blog.
(Using same browser will not succeed to be invited as the author!)

Let say I use chrome to invite my stephenyblog@gmail.com as author, then i use firefox signed in my stephenyblog@gmail.com and already accepted the invitation.

Go back to chrome and refresh your blog page, you will see the above screen again with:

siewpeiwen88@gmail.com (existing address) = Admin
stephenyblog@gmail.com (new address) = Author

By using chrome (as siewpeiwen88@gmail.com), I switched my new email address stephenyblog@gmail.com into ADMIN (MAIN person in charge).

Then, switch my original email (siewpeiwen88@gmail.com) as the secondary person (The author)!

So you can see now my primary email address is stephenyblog@gmail.com!!


STEP 2


Once I clicked into this login page of google adsense, I am already signed in as stephenyblog@gmail.com



I will be queried whether to login/register with google adsense with this new email address.

And for sure YES!!!! 
I register a whole new email address with a whole new google adsense account that linked to my current blog address http://www.yesnobabe.com!!!

(As I said the above, my 1st google adsense account was not successfully approved therefore I considered as "Doesn't have a adsense account" at all. Hence, I am able to apply for a NEW one.)

Waiting for your google adsense account to be approved within 3 days. (They approved me within 24 hours,efficient)

STEP 3

Once your adsense account is APPROVED (your audience is accordingly to their approving guidelines), sign in to your blogger again, select the tab "Earning", click "Switch Adsense Account"

Then the below page is automatically appeared showing my new google adsense account that linked to my current blog website URL (www.yesnobabe.com)

I selected my language of my blog, then click "Accept Association" to link my blog to this new adsense account.



Wait for the association result....



TA~ DA~~~ Page jumped to SUCCESS!!! 




I hope this would solve your problem as you are facing exactly same as mine.

Do state your problem and show me your screenshot by commenting in this blog. I would try soonest possible to reply you and to solve your problem as well if I am able to!


Credit to the below blog for giving me an idea of changing the email address.
Else I won't have link myself to change the email address of my blog instead of keep going round on the website URL.

Do check him/her out for the details of how to edit your email address for blogger login ya!


Follow my social media for more ^_^
I love sharing

人生的旅客TheStepheny

INSTAGRAM FEED

@thestepheny