❤FASHION❤Black & White In The World Fashion Malaysia


I had been messed up in these weeks and dragged my blog updates. Apologies.



Never I become such cool in fashion I ever had.

It was really a rushy morning for another event and I arrive my saloon finally for my hair make up.




Hairdresser: Belly Siew

Look! My really tiring face.

Before the hair done, I think I somehow look like an aunt~!
Luckily I had my make up done in this hair salon. (Oops! Make up done by myself not the salon ya~)


And finally, a shot in my IG that I think the best look of me in the full fashion style.


Cool black and white dressie from one of my favourite online store. 
Visit Online Store






Fashion of mine and fashion on stage are totally different. I can't understand their concept of beautiful, but some of them still catches my attention.

Owh~~ this is my favourite model!
Designer: Costa Rica, Rob Chameleo
The catchy thing is that this designer begins the show with a MV with the sexy models in it and they soul out the fashions before it reveal in front of you!

Another brand call NO NAME with funky and colourful theme to catch attention~


How do you like black and white cool soul this round? Comment me, because I would want to interact with you.


Shop my similar style here.




@thestepheny pages

No comments:

人生的旅客TheStepheny

INSTAGRAM FEED

@thestepheny